Today the picture speaks for itself:
And now that I will have impressed more than one (I hope) I will tell you that I have not done it, or yes, but certainly not alone: thanks to my friend Juantxo , which can never reward enough for this gift, I was this weekend in Babette's Kitchen participating in the course Baguette bare. And this is the result, we could take home and enjoy for breakfast today.
The baguette is (at least for me) one of the most difficult breads, especially the shape and cut of the dough. The principle is a little bit, but day to day notes and learning and everything is going better, we learned to make baguettes with different body types, including sourdough, several trained (classic baguette, épi or spike, baguettinas ...) and types of grenada. All are very good, with a crumb of those that seem impossible to achieve at home. And I think at home now I want even more:)
So I have two days to endanger my figure, with breakfast and snacks as the next, and thinking what I can spread or dip with me yet remains. Now it's practice, so I drop to my friends that I bring homemade baguettes (I hope at least as pestles as in the photos) to any lunch or dinner to be uninvited. There is ...
The course was fantastic, not only by the Bea good work that is a great teacher, but by the good atmosphere that always manages to create their courses (this is not the first thing I do, and not the last). Was also true for people who did the course, all different, all great: Silvia, Cristina (thanks for the fantastic cake!) Patricia, Ana and Manuel, the latter two authors also two very special with its preparation Ana Manuel artisan bread with cottage Troylo House. A big kiss to everyone, and especially to Bea!
0 comments:
Post a Comment