Thursday, February 10, 2011

Panasonic Bluray Region Hack A, B And C

THIS SPRING VALENTINE CUPCAKES

I went to the supermarket to buy chocolate and powdered sugar to make the mass of the cupcakes and I saw it prepared for microwave Royal, had always wanted to try to see if it was good, so instead of making the dough myself tried it, and it is better than expected, but I promise that next time I'll do everything.
Is as follows: addition of 240 ml of milk, mix well, put it in cupcake molds (I bought the silicone that you see below), I saw on a cooking show that is ideal as a spoon ice cream, and I did ..., are placed in the microwave for 7 minutes at medium heat (and I then put 1 minute on high), let it stand 2-3 minutes in the microwave without opening the door. Take it out and let it cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Cream cheese frosting
: 100g cream cheese, 1 / 2 tablespoon butter, icing sugar to taste and whoever you can add vanilla axtracto, is beaten with sticks all power, it gets over the cupcakes and then decorate them with sugar hearts.

Now you can celebrate Valentine's Day cupcakes with a rich and easy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment