Thursday, February 17, 2011

How To Fix Memory Violation Error In Tally

Baguettes

The only dish that I like it hot, and growing. The high will be the day that you know make my own curry paste, but for now I'm content with the purchase, which is very rich.
The red curry can be prepared with many ingredients and in many ways, from the simplest (as the time I prepared it with chicken ) using curry paste and coconut milk outright to the most complicated further by adding various fresh spices, lime leaves, cilantro, basil, lemon-grass, ginger, etc. With all these things make a lot, especially in fresh flavors that give a counterpoint to the spicy and fatty taste of coconut milk. Today I tried to get a bit closer to this preparation.
For about 3-4 servings I used: -2
eggplant (Chinese)
-1 small red bell pepper or 1 / 2 large zucchini
-1 small onion -1 small
- 2 carrots
-1 can of coconut milk for cooking
-2 tablespoons red curry paste, or more if we like it hot
-lime leaves, basil
-cilantro (or parsley in default)
-oil, salt
Chop all vegetables into chunks rather large (I pique too small, perhaps). Lightly sauté onion, pepper and carrot, and finally the zucchini. They also fry the curry paste until it is fully dissolved, and lime leaves. Then added the coconut milk, a little salt and a little broth or water to reduce it, and boil two minutes. Then add the eggplant is cut into thick slices and boil over medium heat until the eggplants and other vegetables are done to taste and the sauce has thickened (about 10-15 minutes). Taste for salt, and served with basil leaves and chopped cilantro, with rice on the side.
These are the eggplant I've used, which are good for this dish because they are made in a short time and not bitter. It is relatively easy to find in many shops of central Madrid, but you can also use normal eggplants (takes longer to perform). The remaining ingredients are also relatively easy to find, except maybe lime leaves. I've found the frozen in a small shop near the market Mostenses is the first time that I use and I've loved, have a great smell even straight from the freezer. For the next attempt to find lemon-grass, which certainly also worthwhile.

For those who want to see the process (similar) completed the dish, in this case with chicken and tofu, I leave a very interesting link to a fantastic blog that explain step by step recipes, many Oriental: Beyond Kimchee.

I'm craving for curry from time to time, and I sometimes the "cure" away from home. While I wait for a special occasion to serve as an excuse to visit (they say) is one of the best Asian restaurants in Madrid, Sudestada , I have tried other more or less fortunate, I leave two of them here: The king of the noodles (very cheap, but OK), and Ginger Boy , which also has home delivery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment