How fortunate that one of my favorite fish is the cheapest and easiest to find. Now prepared in a very simple, but accompanied by some potatoes Hasselbeck for a change.
As you can see I have prepared with head and all, I know there are people which impressed a bit but as I have ever eaten, possibly because it is often served in Portugal, where I ate more fish.
As you can see I have prepared with head and all, I know there are people which impressed a bit but as I have ever eaten, possibly because it is often served in Portugal, where I ate more fish. Fish is not exactly my forte, but I know that there are basically two things are indispensable, especially in preparations so simple: buy fresh fish, not cook it too much to avoid drying it out (I've seen old recipes - and less - to put very long time for preparations like this a lot). Today has been good (not always succeed), and has been:
-A small mackerel for diner, or a large for every two
-One large potato per diner
-Breadcrumbs-Chopped fresh parsley
-oil, salt, pepper
-Optional: a pinch of butter
-One large potato per diner
-Breadcrumbs-Chopped fresh parsley
-oil, salt, pepper
-Optional: a pinch of butter
start by potatoes, which take longer. We choose smooth-skinned potatoes, and wash well. Drill some parallel cuts with a thin, sharp knife to divide them into several slices, trying to never reach the base. Sprinkle with salt, oil and pepper (and a bit of butter on each, if used) and placed in a medium oven (200 º) between 30 and 40 minutes, until tender inside but crispy and golden brown out. They can be flavored by putting in cuts grass, garlic, etc..
The mackerel, whole, clean, prepare by making a few cuts on their backs, are salted good inside and out and put into a baking dish with a dash of oil olive. It makes a mecl breadcrumbs and parsley and sprinkle over the pieces. Bake 10-15 minutes at the oven from 180 º -200 º, taking care to do well on both sides and the bread to form a slight crust on top.
Rico, right? The truth is that these potatoes are very simple but the garrison put when you invite someone and you leave happy. I sometimes when I have hurried the cook in the microwave before uncut and finished in the oven, are also good. And if you want to know more about them you can see (for example) Food & Cia or Joy The Baker , which includes a step by step and also proposes a great accompaniment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment