One of the many possible versions (in fact, almost a recipe for recycling remains, but has gone surprisingly rich). All my life I've been watching my grandmother to eat with roast potatoes devotion in the oven as a snack, and I never caught my attention. But thus seem super crema:
The sweet potato gives a lot of flavor to the cream, so you can make this recipe baking it in many other vegetables "soft" for background: leek, turnip, zucchini. .. can also be combined with pumpkin or carrots, if you want to accentuate the sweetness that they all have. I, like I said, I have prepared today with what little he had at home, and has gone great. Tell you how I prepared: for 2 servings: -1 -1 / 4 Chinese cabbage (about)
-1
handful of rice -1 / 2 liter broth or water (we will put more or less as we like it thick or liquid)
-oil, salt, pepper to taste
-a pumpkin or croutons to serve
Peel and chop the sweet potatoes. Sauté the chopped leek in a little olive oil until it starts to get soft, add the sweet potatoes are a couple of minutes and finally the chopped cabbage. Bathe in the broth or water with a little salt, when it starts to boil add the rice and cook over medium heat 20-25 minutes, or until everything is tender. Corrected for salt, beating well (best to let cool slightly before blending well be more creamy texture) and served hot with a little pepper, a few drops of olive oil and a little pumpkin toast in a skillet. Yum.
0 comments:
Post a Comment