Saturday, January 8, 2011

Printable Cake Templates

Chickpeas with

First entry of the year, so ... Happy 2011!
Now it is recovered, in every sense of the excesses of Christmas. So turn a simple dish, healthy and cheap, but the richest. I know that is more typical of Lent, but I like to prepare if it is cold. And yes, I know that lately it seems to me as the cod, but it was chance, and stop:)
learned to prepare the book 1080 Recipes by Simone Ortega, who like many people I have destroyed so much use. Then I've been doing it my way, changing some things (for example, by carrots, or sometimes adding meat instead of paprika peppers.) Furthermore, I strongly recommend prepare the day before eating, greatly improves with rest. I leave here one possibility, for about 4 servings:
-4 handful of chickpeas (about 300 gr.) Soaked in the day before brewing
-about 150-200 gr. cod, desalted
-1 small bunch of fresh spinach, to taste (much reduced in cooking)
-2 to 3 cloves garlic, medium onion
-1 -1 0 -2 2 carrots, tomatoes
-laurel, salt, olive oil and paprika
boil the chickpeas in cold water with the bay (in a pressure cooker or normal) with enough water to cover and a little more. We want them cooked but still quite intact, to finish cooking with other ingredients. Meanwhile, prepare a sauce with garlic, onion, carrots and tomatoes, paprika adding at the end to avoid bitterness. When the beans are almost, add the sauce and spinach, we further 10-15 minutes, and then the cod flakes and cook another 5 minutes.
There are many possibilities: there who would like thicker soup, and for that you add a little flour to the sauce. And you can make a quick version with cooked chickpeas. in that case what you do is prepare the sauce, add enough water to it and then put it cooked chickpeas, spinach and cod.
Finally, a small New Year's gift, for those who still do not have one: calendar 2011. Happy recipes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment