not meant to be published today, but I have a (small) good news and I celebrated with a tribute lunch, the kind that usually only let you on Sunday ...
Easy. Serves 4-6 (Amounts are approximate): -1 liter of milk (whole or semi)
-1 small container of whipping cream or sour cream thick
-200 gr.
black chocolate, sugar to taste (I just got)
-spice: cinnamon, nutmeg, pepper, cloves ...
If you use whipping cream must be cold. Reserve a portion (half, more or less) and assemble with a little sugar. He begins to heat the milk in a saucepan with the remaining cream, sugar and chopped chocolate and stir until it melts and thickens it to our taste, but gently to prevent sticking. Remove from heat and add the selected spices, mixing good (better to put little and test, not to spend). Serve with a dollop of whipped cream on top and sprinkle with a little cinnamon or cocoa powder.
The hot chocolate is one of the products that have lost quality lately. If you read the ingredients of any preparation for chocolate, even those who sell good producers (and even Madrid's famous chocolate), you will see that often have more sugar and cocoa thickeners, and it is a shame. Among other things, we simply prepared and milk chocolate is much better and not usually be expensive, at least if you prepare only occasionally, as in my case.
make chocolate for me, as I said, a Sunday lunch, so I've tried a few here in Madrid. I will not talk about the typical chocolate, the more touristy, because those already have enough advertising, and are not just those with the best chocolate. Of the others, I leave two completely different: one is the Cocoa Sampaka near Alonso Martinez, a chocolate in every way, very cool (even too much, for many) but you have in your letter a hot chocolate that I love: the Aztec chocolate, quite dense and dark (which do not fall to overturn the cup, come on). Only for special occasions.
But one of the best is Chocolat, a very small that is in Huertas, that a low key because of its location and because it is quite "normal" is not glamorous, or disguise of old chocolate or anything like that, it's a very simple, but have a very rich chocolate, various cakes and homemade biscuits and a churros are the best I have had me here. (And they are very nice).
Finally, for those who are thinking how insane my recommendation today, I will tell my grandmother at the age of 95 dinner daily cup of chocolate with 2 cupcakes. And grandmothers always have to ignore them:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment