Sunday, January 16, 2011

How To Hi Hat On Sibelius



A recipe for my sister B., I know you like it and I said recently that learned to prepare. Of course, not suitable for those who have chosen to care for yourself after the holidays, is a vice!
Granola (many people already know, I discovered it recently) is like a muesli of oats and nuts, but caramelized in the oven a mixture of honey, spices, some oil or butter, sugar, juice ... or what comes to mind. Each mixture will be different, all very rich. I leave you today I have prepared, with chocolate: -4

measures (cups) oats
-1 / 2 cup of whole nuts, raw (hazelnuts, almonds)
-1 cup of chopped or sliced \u200b\u200bnuts ( them)
-1 / 2 scant teaspoon salt
teaspoon ground cinnamon -1 -1

cup honey -1 / 4 cup oil (sunflower in my case)
-1 / 4 cup brown sugar
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of butter
-1 / 2 cup finely chopped black chocolate

one hand Mix dry ingredients (Oats, nuts, salt and cinnamon) and placed in a large oven tray. On the other side in a saucepan heat the honey, oil, butter and sugar until well blended. This mixture is cast on the first and stir well. Loose oven-baked (160-180 degrees) for about 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally to get rid of pieces and do everything alike. We want to dry and crisp to caramelize, but not much to toast. Removed, allowed to cool and then add chocolate chips, if you want to know (or when it is still warm, if you want the wrap chocolate granola, which is what I did).
There looooong
variants. Mine is a fairly free adaptation of it, but there is everything: apart from any of the ingredients, changing the nuts, coconut, adding apple juice or grated fruit to the mixture of liquids, chips apricots ... and eat. Toast can also be left unturned to make larger pieces, or make even small energy bars. My compi A. The banana is eating now, but it is veery rich yogurt, ice cream, with a little milk ... Yum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment