Monday, March 14, 2011

White Mucus Sore Nipples

Moving Pan

I'm moving. Next door, but I move: another kitchen, another furnace, another window: from photos of the blog now have a different light. The pots and books, yes, are the same:
Why? Well ... I can not deny it, every time I prefer this one neighbor that I have sometimes spoken in the blog, and Sunday breakfast which was given its name: the one who taught me almost everything I know about wine, which has accompanied me trips I have had here and on field trips every day, always eaten with relish the breads I make (and like, even liked the beginning when only baked bricks!). Also, the rich foods I prepare for my birthday (this year, with a nice pot of potatoes):

... So we decided to hire indefinitely, to see how we give that to share the purchase, pans and breakfasts throughout the week.

is a very happy, news and illusions. Also changes (not thrown): I have long shared house with my compi A., who has been my friend all day, my fellow student, home, parties and meetings, the beginning of many things of so many happy times and sad ... and so continue, even if you do not have to put up with my hobbies home or live with my thousand pots, my experiments cociniles and floured kitchen from top to bottom. Girlfriend, needless to say here how much you miss, you know well:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment