one is over cans sauerkraut , and leverage the rich broth to flavor a soup made of vegetables, gives a spectacular flavor. On the other hand had a bit of feta cheese that was already being somewhat dry, so I used also, somewhat mimicking the Japanese use give the tofu in miso soup, the feta on drying is so salty that also reminded me of ricotta salata , a typical cheese from Sicily that is prepared, for example, pasta alla Norma (I'll talk more of this.)
The recipe is fairly simple, is a vegetable soup ingredients added variables to which the rest of a can of sauerkraut (about one cup of broth) and finished off, and served with slices of dry crumbled feta . The contrast was great with the pumpkin and sweet carrots, sauerkraut acid background (not very pronounced, but present) and the saltiness of the feta. How cute ... I could feed almost soup base! In case anyone wants to know exactly how I did, these were the ingredients (got more than 3 servings): -1
thick slice of pumpkin leek
-1 -1 -1
large potato carrot turnip
-1 -1 cup of broth -1
sauerkraut piece of feta cheese, some dried (just any cheese)
-oil, salt, pepper, water, fresh parsley
sauté the vegetables are clean and cut, in order: first the leeks, then pumpkin and finally the rest. Cover with water and broth of sauerkraut, salted lightly and simmer about 25 minutes, or until all vegetables are done to taste. Taste for salt and served with cheese and parsley.
........
I can not publish today without expressing the deep sorrow and printing is causing me all that is happening in Japan. Besides tell us everything you going and help as possible, I think it is important that this help us reflect on how fragile we all are, and our inability to control our own creations or anticipate the risk they entail when nature is imposed for many security measures are put. Maybe this be a lesson and, as mentioned several times in the media these days, hopefully lead us to ask whether we should change our energy model, and more even beyond, our way of life. They have published many accounts of scientists, specialists, etc., I left you a link that has interested me particularly, although not a scientific paper: the interview published today in Kenzaburo Oe country to .
0 comments:
Post a Comment