Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Program Templates In Spanish

Warm salad with snow peas and fried squash and other matters

Back to cooking ... wanting to prepare lots of vegetables to recover from the celebrations of the past few days, but with some variation to avoid falling into the typical boiled (which otherwise I love it)

can be prepared with cooked vegetables or steamed that we like, and I felt like cooking snow peas because I have tried many times as an appetizer in Japanese restaurants (one of the times, I think, one of my favorite Japanese restaurants, the Janatomo ) and I love them, but in the end never buy for home. The only trick of the dish is, as always, cook the vegetables just right, especially the snap peas, so they are slightly Aldente . For 2 servings

I used:

-1 bunch of green beans, the flat
-1 handful of snow peas carrots

-2 -1 -2
slice of pumpkin eggs (optional)
-olive oil, salt ,

pepper Boil a pot of water. When starts to boil, add salt and added, in that order (or to taste) green beans whole and clean, 3-5 minutes after the carrots into small pieces and about 7-8 minutes later, finally, snow peas, that will be just about 3 min. more or less (approximate times, you can keep trying ... also be made to steam).

In a separate pan with a little oil goes to sauté over medium-high diced pumpkin, adding each time a little bit of water (you can take to cook the vegetables) to prevent drying or burn, when it is tender, adding a bit more oil, it leaves a stronger fire minute to brown lightly salted and seasoned with salt and pepper, it has to be squishy but not broken, and know very sweet.

beans are cut into pieces and even vegetables are served warm, with a little olive oil (and vinegar if you like), fried pumpkin on top and a boiled egg or poached. Done. (The best: what is at the bottom of the dish, mix the dressing and the egg, reserving a piece of bread when it arrives, yum).

0 comments:

Post a Comment