Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cryptic Place Names In Uk

Interview

Those who read the blog with some regularity know that I do not usually talk much about my life, the blog started, especially, as a recipe book, never thought I would be interested to have a lot more, but I recognize that I love the blogs of other people to talk a little bit of who they are, what their lives if they live in foreign countries, how they learned to cook and what they do.
Lately I've read many bloggers who were cooking as a hobby, and thanks to the dedication is constantly publish what they liked both discovered that it was precisely what they wanted to work, many have done, and for me it was very inspiring to see that they were willing to risk so much, to turn around his life and put effort and enthusiasm in getting what they wanted.
I, too, something similar happened, and I want to share today. Bea, Babette's Kitchen , who taught me to make bread, was the first to know about my project, Eupalinos , and offered to discuss it on its website, did not I think of a better way to tell, so I leave here:
I hope that this may serve someone encouraged to work for what you want, even in times as difficult as it.
Thanks and a big kiss to Bea, teacher and friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment