Monday, November 15, 2010

Free Haircuts Orlando

Babette

chestnut cream simple to use as a base for sweet or savory dishes, spread on bread or as an accompaniment to a meat dish (or to eat with a spoon!).
The amount depends on what you need for the recipe you want to do: as a guide, I did something less than 1 / 4 kilo of chestnuts and left a medium pot of cream and a little more (pictured). The recipe is simple, the only complication is that it is a little laborious peeling chestnuts for us to stay clean. There are several ways, one of them is to remove the hard shell and blanch chestnuts few minutes in boiling water to remove the internal skin well, but I read that some people will simply make a cut and gets a couple of minutes in the microwave and then open them and remove all the meat easily (I have not tried it, I try the next time).
Once it was put clean boil in water with a pinch of salt (enough to cover them loosely, but do not want to move a lot or undo) and, if we want, with some spice or herb flavor I put a small teaspoon anise seed, but is optional. This also depends on what you're going to make sweet or savory. Depending on the size of chestnuts may take 25-35 minutes to be tender, and you know, the best way out is to test them. Once cooked, are fighting with some of the cooking liquid until you have the desired texture, I left it rather thick and even with a small piece of walnut. At this point, if we want a slightly softer texture and a different taste, you can add a little butter as creams, cream, sugar (if you want it sweet) or spices, if we added earlier. A package, or to eat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment