Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Small Quarter Pipe Plan

Pastelão bacalhau (à minha fashion)

is, codfish "my way" of today is a recipe for these I write, mostly to remind me what things change the next time he does it. However, a very delicious dish and easy to do.
The original recipe is from the book I Cozinha Portuguese Maria Helena Tavares (Ed. Presença, 1999), a small book, almost no pictures of those who do not call much attention on a library next to all these new luxurious current cookbooks. For me though I love it, despite the brief explanations on the air family recipe that has (like the notes of a grandmother).
I've changed the recipe a bit, tell me and then the changes I made. For 2 (above): -250
gr. cod, desalted and
-250 gr.
potatoes -1 / 2 large onion
-1 clove garlic
-2 to 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
-1 / 2 cup milk, approximately
-oil, salt, pepper, bread crumbs or cheese
Boil the potatoes and mash them prepared, softened with milk to make it more creamy and seasoned with salt and pepper. Cook the cod (if enough crumbs with a couple of minutes) and rolled into flakes. In a skillet, sauté onion and garlic when the onion is well poached and begins to brown (I helped by adding a pinch of sugar) are added in this order, the tomato sauce, cod, and finally, half of the mash, or a little more. Taste for salt, put the mixture into a baking dish, cover with remaining puree and breadcrumbs (or cheese, or a little egg ...) and broil a few minutes in the oven.
Well, right? The original recipe is quite similar, but without the tomato sauce and mix the puree with other ingredients. And my trick yet? Well, it's really good, but very, very soft for the amount of potato, so for the next probably put less puree and add more onions, and well toasted, and put a pinch of parsley. Yum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment